Thursday, February 21, 2008

So.... Tonight I went to the Rpac with Sam, Connor and John--Llaw school has been getting tough or they just wanted to get ripped but they worked out much longer than I was expecting. I kept doing more and more weight machines and having fun seeing how they work, but now I just got up to get water and I could hardly get out of bed, it's going to be a rough morning.

I got the bookings for my big birthday gift from Poppy/Uncle John/mom........ A trip to San Fran and Napa in April:) Although it's dorky, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Happy that I get to go tour wine country with my 94 year old grandpa. Also, I think I have to start singing again so that I will be able to perform at this boat thing with Poppy and Uncle J. --- do you think big spender is inappropriate? How about bootylicious?

No comments: