Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ha, have you all seen Animal House recently? It's such a classic:) I plopped down to start my homework and keep giggling.
Hahahahah my foreign neighbors just walked by and looked to see the scene from Animal house when the Omegas are being initiated by being spanked naked by a paddle in a hellish like room saying "thank you sir may I have another". They always walk by at the worst times.........

Memorable experiences:

*My first boxing match. Last night we went to Kevin and Gretchen's to watch a Pay Per View match between these two punks, one from Ohio. The Ohioan won and luckily not too much blood was shed, mostly vasaline. They will put vasaline EVERYWHERE on the boxer in between rounds- even up their nose on a q-tip (not too pretty to watch).

*Connor and I spent valentines day at Akita, where we met (awwwwww). I was AMAZED by how small camp looks when there are no leaves on any trees. From the lodge you can see bald the top of bald eagle and the far field.

NO WAY they just walked by again, and the pillow fight scene with girls in the underwear was going on.... they must think i'm the biggest creep.

* Callie made a cameo last weekend. WE spent Sunday night cuddleing on my couch, judging the grammys and sipping pinot noir. HEAVEN.

Monday Monday Monday, yikes. I need to go get started on an essay. Maybe i'll go work on the elliptical first - if I listen to grammar girl podcast during my workout i'll get in the mood.

Play on Players

No comments: