Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Break is in full swing! I'm loving every minute of it and feeling ultra relaxed.
The break kicked off with the first Scone turning legal. Yes ladies and gentleman, Jessica Lee Iwalani Johns turned 21. JK, Phil, Adam, Hank, Connor and I all trekked over to Campus and partied with her sorority sisters. I got to meet all my roommates! It went well considering all the offensive things the boys did was after I left.

Other highlights of Winter Break 07:
*Hot tubbing at the Walters
*Getting in the hot tub when it was still heating up, not smart.... or comfortable
*A great night spent vegging out at my apartment with Lar
*A Mexican feast at the Mealer residence:)
*Crafting and writing all my Christmas cards
*Reading I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence By Amy Sedaris. so funny
*An Arrested Development marathon on G4 ..... god bless DVR or else I would be sticking around here all day.

Today I'm working on the scones Christmas cookbook. Because we are all starting to live on our own, this was the most practical Christmas present for ourselves. Lord knows we have cooking handicaps..... Ok well maybe just me, remembering to put eggs in cupcake mixes.....

No comments: