Sunday, December 02, 2007

FINALS FINALS FINALS FINALS

It's THE BIG WEEK! I am trying to be as calm as possible but I have 3 tommorrow. I think that if it gets to be overwhelming my French Prof would be cool with me coming in Tuesday to finish. She's such a saving grace this quarter for me. She wants to take my class to France this summer. There is a group meeting/dinner/celebration on Wednesday night at the Refectory.

The big news would be that JJ offered me a spot in her house on Campus for next school year. The house is seriously one of the most beautiful I've seen on campus. It's a big decision, but I think it would be a lot of fun. Lettme re-phrase that, A LOT of fun.
I'll miss being 2 minutes away from Connor, but I know that we would adjust.

Well I am going to watch "Barefoot in the Park". It's an old Neil Simon Movie from 1968 that's really cute before I dive in.

No comments: