Monday, November 26, 2007

EXAM WEEK HAS STARTED!

Well, week before exam week-- so EXAM STUDY WEEK has started. It's been a long long monday. I am Caribou on Grandview ave. and feel extremely accomplished because I FINALLY got the wifi to work here.

I feel like everytime I am blogging abroad I should highlight the weridest person in the place. Tonight the lady that wins my vote doesn't really know what speed to use. She gets up a lot and almost gallops and then walks. She is probably brillant and just discovered the cure to cancer, but in this context I am deeming her as WERID. She is on a study date with some Asian guy that looks like the chinese version of matthew richmond. Hm.

You know your lame when.... you use a pick up line based on her computer.
Guy sitting next to: (watches me get my laptop out) Hey thats like the cute version of my computer
Me: yeah! (he has a black 12 inch ibook, it's a valid statement)
Guy: Looks like laptop are like dogs when they mimic their owners
Me: (stop to think.... realize he means I'm cute. decide to act like I don't get it). You aren't black though
Guy: (This guy was quick) Well parts about me are
Me: (disgusted, react too quickly) Ewww

I am still kind of in disbelief that the previous interaction happened. Thank goodness he left quickly after.

signing off from Caribou, night ya'll

No comments: