Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ah I love Thanksgiving break. Last night I looked around my tiny apartment and was surrounded by atleast 10 people that are some of my nearest and dearest. If that isn't the best way to get in the holiday spirit--- I don't know what it.

Thanksgiving at Poppy's house was a laugh. Connor survived. In fact, I think he kind of liked it. I almost knocked Grandma Kuhman's wig in to the fire..... pretty standard.

I stopped by Paul's house last night and saw
1. David drinking straight scotch.... (Laura......)
2. Ellis, who I hadn't seen since seriously last spring.
3. Paul, really drunk
4. Wenger eating a lot of triscuits...
5. Brandon looking homeless.
Sadly Robbie was out of town.

I have a full day of me attempting to plan a improptu christmas party, importing christmas music at the library procrastinating studying for French, Watching an hour of the ND game with Elyse, Writing my Akita application with Erin and Allison and just general lollygagging. The scones in town are going to sleepover tonight I think, sugar-free ice cream here we come!

Well I just finished importing my last CD so I should probably get down to french. FYI: the last Cd was titled James Brown's Funky Christmas
LOVE IT.

No comments: