Monday, April 09, 2007

Well Well. Here I am writing two days in a row.

Today: I worked at the Uberts (Jack and Caroline). They were both sick so it was just a lot of wiping Carolines nose and letting Jack just veg out in my lap. Since I got home i've been reading... returning e-mails.... checking flights to differant cities b/c I really have the travel bug. I am currently planning a trip to the East Coast late in may. Flights are around $100.00 to NYC --- not bad at all. I'll get to go before the Memorial Toury (I'm working at it), and hopefully have made enough money until then to not see it hurt me. Going to NYC for my first time without 200 UA kids on my side will be a mark in my cultural/travel life for sure. Although I doubt I'll get an opportunity to sing in St. Pat's this trip or get to meet the cast of Wicked.


I don't know just how many of ya'll check this but I will add some PIZAZZ. ( 10 bucks on me spelling that wrong). I probably spelled it piss ass and well thats just special.
We'll think of it as like a "Best Week Ever" or "The Daily 10". Just stuff I like, tips I have-- pretty simple.

*If you can think of a better name.... let me know. As of now i'm going to just label it "Musings".

No comments: