Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day one of my life in Ohio. I spent most of the weekend/MLK day just unpacking and recovering from the crazy weekend, so obviously it doesn't count. First order of business, Rachel Ray rocks my world. I'm watching her show right now and I really really like her. She really gives women hope, and it a lot more relateable than Oprah. Ok that's my random musing of the day.

A few differant things happening. It's so bizzare that I have a clean slate right now until Akita. I litrally can get any job I want ( atleast that is the motivation I am telling myself! )
Being at home is helping a lot already. The unknown anxiaty feeling is slowly slipping away. I know I have friends here, friends in bloomington and connor to call when I am done doing my work, but I know that I am not going to get distracted because I have to contact them. I plan to apply to Ohio State today. The deadline is Feb 1, so hoefully I can get completely admitted and then take general classes like my writing and french. I'm sending out a cute mailer to the families I am interested in baby-sitting for just letting them know I am in town. I'm going to take a bite out of this day Rawl

No comments: