Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day numero dos at home is underway. I slept in soo late (11) but I am assureing myself that it is ok until I have a reason to get up earlier. Besides if I stay up until midnight I get to actually spend time with my dad. He gets home late at like 9 so we shoot the shit, he gives me stories about his tax customers or his employees and then we finish off the night with channel surfing between Leno and Letterman ( a favorite activity that we used to do when I stayed up late in high school).

I finished my resume! I'll post it at the bottom of this. I really advise you guys to write your more professional resume. I didn't even realize how far away the things we write to get in to college are. To think I sent that to the Board of Aeons to get in, they probably thought it was "cute" that I didn't have a real resume.

(Side Thought: I am watching TLC and the Byers commercial with Daniel Ellson "Mom, Dad, I Fooounddd it" came up. THIS is why I live in Columbus)

Today's plans are getting in touch with Akita people. Also, working out- and clearing out all the shit I didn't want to put back in to my room. That translates in to me throwing it out, and then my mom going through the trash telling me I shouldn't throw it out, and it ends up in a box in the attic.

So, Sarah Meenely and I broke our facebook relationship because she got together with her boyfriend steve again. I am so tempted to send the thing to Connor but I have reservations. I mean we are dating, and I know he thinks of me as his girlfriend but we have never actually called eachother that. I am going to bite the bullet this weekend and bring it up. I don't think it is forward, and i'm just going to say a guy from Wabash started calling again and I just didn't have any interest and I realized I was ready to just focus on him (which is true, when Chad and I talk I don't feel like the va-va-vooom I used to). Ok Day is starting NOW (yes I am aware it's 1 pm but I have my day planned out until atleast 9 pm)
byyeee

No comments: