Sunday, October 01, 2006






this weekend! SO fun. Included pictures above.
I didn't realize how much I needed it until I got there. I needed to sleep, get winter clothes and see my parents. I am big on rountines and so I decided to start some new ones this monday. 1. I started taking fish oil. I heard that it helps mental alertness. 2. Ok well it isen't really a habit but I decided to start watching the Office. It's really funny. I'm actually currently watching an episode from season 2. 3. No Coffee at night. I think it's affecting my sleeping 4. Running in the morning every monday, wednesday and friday- because I love the fall morning weather.

I worked on my resume today. I'm letting it sit for awhile and working on it again tonight. There's a IUSA congress meeting then Booshie and I are going to work at the Union. Oh I should probably let you in that I "blasted my body away", just in case next time I see you, you become worried and wonder where it went. I did a "fat blasting yoga" workout", as well as a "butt-blasting" dvd. You should attempt blasting, it's really a good time.

random unconnected thought: There is a fly that has been in our house all fricken day. It landed on me during my yoga positions and really affected my om. Now I am eating a salad and it keeps landing on my fork.

I need to go shower before congress, It's going to be a long one. Congress is funny because the guy who is the speaker has to speak in all of the legal jargon - and he is a Fiji, so I have spent many nights watching him intoxicated and incessantly hitting on Amanda and I. Oh he also looks like he's 12.
Have a good night!

No comments: