Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10:49 Kitchen

Ok Well I'm not litrally "in the kitchen". We have a high counter dividing the kitchen and living room and there are high stools to sit on that are my favorite place to sit and do work. I think later this week I am going to take pictures of the place and post them on here. I looovee our house. Especially the "holiday corner". Tara's favorite holiday is Halloween so the creepy-ass brought back a foam tombstone, a skelton and a black candy bowl with skull pops. I put the martha stewart finishing touches on and tore apart a crappy pillow and put it around the pumpkin, tombstone and skelton to look like spiderwebs.

I'm on my way to go turn in some job apps and then go work on campus on my resume. I just spent an unreal amount of time getting ready. I feel like when I turn in applications they judge you. I mean I did when people turned ones in at Cheryls. I chose to wear my new long kacki shorts, a polo and flats. Kind of like "hey i'm not a slob but I'm kinda trendy".... right? hehe....

Wish me luck!

No comments: