Sunday, May 06, 2007

Highlights of May thus far..........

* TUESDAY afternoon I decided to move a stack of books off the coffee table so I could put my feet up and watch Oprah. Instead I knocked a free weight over that tumbled directly on to my toe. I like to think that I hobble gracefully and bring a new sexy to my medical boot.

*THURSDAY I visited my friends at the friendly Mac Store “Genius Bar”. Lilly (my iMac) had a bunch of random things to get tuned up. The good news is I think most of the repairs will be covered by my Apple Care. The bad news is, Stan (the genius that took care of us) had to send Lilly away because they don’t install the hinges at the store. Point of the story.... i’m without laptop until next friday.

* FRIDAY night Jessie, Laura, Callie and I somehow ended up alone in a room singing karaoke. I whipped out my show tunes voice and did a solo kick line while singing “New York, New York”. It resembled the choreography from UAHS Fall Follies 2003....... The odds that next party karaoke is blocked? Extremely Likely.

* Callie and Maggie are home....... YUEEESSSS

* SATURDAY Armed in pearls and Mint Julep supplies Callie and I joined Connor and John to watch the Derby. Advice for next year: Don’t attempt to buy mint at a major grocery store an hour before the Race. Also, mint flavoring doesn’t cut it when you are dealing with Jim Beam.
Post Derby I committed a DUI (Dressing Under the Influence).
My Outfit:
-My mom’s Talbot's white bermuda shorts
-A Red and Black Wool Poncho bought on the Tijuana boarder
-My J.Crew “critter” flip flips, these with whales on them
It was a good Cinco de Mayo.
Viva Mexico and always remember the Alamo.

1 comment:

elopez said...

damn right remember the alamo. we kicked your ass. muahahaha.