Friday, April 27, 2007

"Play like a Champion Today"

Don't you love the Notre Dame athletics slogan? I am back in the "Bend" on my semesterly pilgrimage to ND. I jumped right in last night and managed to witness Elyse's birthday keg stand. It was an initiation party for this group that Elyse was accepted in to yesterday (how perfect on her 20th!). I really wanted to do my first keg stand, but E Lo aknowleged I was wearing a skirt..... probably for the best. I have the pleasure to judge/meet Bethany's new lass tonight at Dinner. I don't know if we're going out with them after or meeting up with her "SMChicks" (pronounced smick chicks). That's the code word for girls from St. Mary's. I'll write more later on my travels in the land of the golden dome, but for now I am going to enjoy a sensation i've missed --- showering with my shoes on.

No comments: