Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have started a recent... ok I don't want to SAY obsession... but--obsession--with Audrey Hepburn.

A taste of my favorite "Audrey-isms" :

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”-AH

“I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.”- AH

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”-AH

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”-AH

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”-AH

"Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same." - AH

No comments: