Saturday, December 16, 2006

So everyone left me. I was really pumped for awhile for my roomates to leave to clean the place because during finals it got gross but now i'm super lonley and want them here. So far with my freedom I accidently fell asleep while waiting for the call that my friend ty was going to pick me up. Whooops, missed that date. I ended up just sleeping the entire night and slept for almost 15 hours straight. Then Today (sunday) I worked from 11-4:30, grocery shopped for just fresh stuff and milk, and now i'm watching the office box set while sipping wine. I would try to be productive tonight but I work tomrrow at 5 am so i'm trying to just relax and make myself tierd so I can fall asleep early. My plan is that I can get all of my crafting of Christmas gifts done tomorrow afternoon (I get off at like 2) and then I don't work at all on tuesday. That is a huge chunk and hopefully i'll pre productive.

oh also, I just made the best home made ravioli evvverrrrr

also, also, I miss columbus/1650 berkshire/mom/dad/scones/igloo/emerson/my yellow room more than anything right now.

No comments: