Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4:48 Living Room

Whats that old children's rhyme... "The early bird gets the worm"? Part of my new lifestyle in Bloomington has been being the early bird... Hoping that I'll stumble on to my worm one of these mornings. Today was a complete exception. I have been having trouble sleeping and so everytime I would wake up I went back to sleep and didn't even bother to check my alarm. I finally decided the world was ready for me- but realized it was 1:00. I feel so "off", considering that I usually get up at 8:00 pm without an alarm. I felt really crafty and had an urge to invent so I took a piece of piece of plywood, painted it, nailed some stuff to it and made a mail and key board for the four of us. Then I made in my room that is central to all that I have going on, (i.e a financial update, grocery budget, days till rent is due, things to to today, things to do this week....) I really just want to conquer having to be responsible living on my own. I feel like I'm getting really good at it, but I I have a lot more goals to cover.

In response to my random post about going to an all girls school, It's something that I feel like has been randomly brought to my attention to me in the past week. Melanie is doing a project on it so we had those "opposing viewpoints" books on our coffee table, so naturally I was curious and read them. Visiting Elyse made me see that I think that environment is one I could really succeed in. It's just a thought I don't know what to think but It's something that I have never even considered.

One of my roommates is having just a CRAZY day. First, she found out one of her guy friends that she had drifted apart from got in to a nasty car wreck last night. They drifted apart at the end of high school because he got in a drugs, and that is what caused his accident. He had taken a lot of Zanex err idk how to spell it. THEN her ex boyfriend that sent us 3 boxes of wine a few weeks ago sent her a huge bouquet of flowers. No clue what's going to happen, But all I know is I'm going to make a comfort food dinner tonight. Alright I'm going to go to Yoga with Tara.

No comments: