Friday, September 15, 2006

1:04 am Notre Dame, IN

A little change of scenery! I love making the trip to Notre Dame because I get to see not one, for THREE of my favorite people. Also, because I could catch so many rides up here last year I made friends with all of Elyse's College friends and now I really look forward to getting to see them again.

I couldn't decide if I was going to come up tonight or tomorrow but last night after I got done with my laundry I decided I could just throw it all in my defile bag and not have to think about packing- that basically sealed the deal. I must say the ride up this time was a lot more pleasant than the last (the last time I got a concussion the previous night...)

We didn't really do that much tonight, Elyse and I went over to ND from SMC and met David at their student center and then went back with and his roommates to his common room. The dorms have a cool set up, each boys room has 2 rooms to 1 common room. I would like it because you have one room to study and sleep, and then you never have to have temptation to do other stuff. Bethany joined us at Nemer's dorm and we all just hungout with the boys in his hallway.

I just got the news that I got a ticket to the game on Saturday for sure with Greg and Catherine (Elyse's brother and his fiance).
This is basically the worst game a buckeye could go to ; Michigan wolverine against the Fighting Irish. I promise I won't enjoy it Mom! I'm pumped though because of the Notre dame game day rituals. Also, I get to go to the pep rally tomorrow because I'm using one of David's friend's ID's. That'll help me get over the fact I'm doing the equivalent of punching Brutus Buckeye in the face.

Well I am going to call it night, I've been up since 7:30 and am getting back spasms from too much yoga...... Isn't that supposed to NOT happen with yoga?

No comments: