Friday, June 01, 2007

Add this to the "Kuhman, I don't believe you" vault of stories:

Yesterday I got catcalled by a golfer that was hanging out by the caddyshack. Because that happens often with the caddies I justlooked and saw it was someone in Yellow pants. Later in the day I saw the player in in the yellow pants was actually Sergio Garcia, a very good golfer. Funny enough today while Elyse and I were taking some wristbands back to our temp. office for the week we stopped by the putting green to watch Sergio putt around. One thing led to another and SERGIO SENT OVER HIS CADDY TO ASK ME AND ELYSE TO DINNER. SERGIO GARCIA. He called and we told him if he was serious we would be game tommorrow. Obviously that was ok so I HAVE A DATE WITH SERGIO GARCIA. THE PRO GOLFER SERGIO GARCIA.......... This all has to sink in. I'm including pictures of him because I am still gushing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DanGraham said...

sergio garcia...as if any of us watch golf