Friday, May 18, 2007

A few things;


.....Go read "Gift from the Sea" by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. It's a really old book published in 1955, but only 128 pages and soothing to read. For a couple weeks my "readers block" kicked in where I start 6 books but have trouble finishing one (ok some may call it my ADD) but Anne hooked me and I finished it in a DAY.

..... I have one more week with all of my kids, a week at Muirfield, and then AKITA.

.....I stayed overnight with Quin, Connor and Trent this week while their parents were in France.... boy was that an adventure. Within the first hour Connor lit a pencil on fire for fun while I was on the tredmill. Another highlight was battleing with him to shower for a good 40 minutes and literally locking him in the bathroom until he did shower. Gotta love 10 year olds, right?

.... I have been voluntarily working a lot at the Hauswirths because I not only have fallen in love with Charlie, but Wendy has proven to be 10 times cooler than I had ever judged in her 3 years married to Dave. In fact.... I have to get over there right now.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: