Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm plopped on my yoga mat, still with like 15 candles on either side of me still burning from my practice earlier. Basically -- It doens't get much better than this. Yoga is so situational. Most of the time I like doing it right when I wake up because then the entire day you are feel lean and are more agile. But then there are times at night that yoga just is the only thing to do to let out the day. I didn't really have a tough day but my muscles feel really werid because I had my first powerwalk while pushing 2 children in a stroller. I decided mid-walk that I am for sure going to plan my children around the weather so that I can lose the baby weight simply by pushing a stroller. It's TOUGH (sidenote, that will be nowhere in the near future). I think when it gets warm I want to start wearing running clothes and running with caroline and jack, I mean arm workout AND running? Screw eliptical machines.

I sound like a neurotic exercise-aholic. Next subject: Missy is coming home next weekend. I'm so excited for her to come without Josh. All 4 Kuhman's under one roof is a rarity that needs to be savored and for sure I will record some crazy stories from that weekend. This weekend is creeping up already. I have my first "event" as Connor's girlfriend, let's hope I behave/refrain form embarressing him. It's a Charity Auction that the MBA program at OSU has. I don't know what to expect considering Connor is one of the youngest and one of the only "Americans". If I end up taking shots with an old asian lady I will alert you all immediatly. I'm going to go get hot choc. and read my new favorite book "Three Black Skirts". Gooood Night

No comments: