Tuesday, September 19, 2006

10:16am Back in Bloomington

I basically collapsed when I walked in our front door yesterday. The drive home seemed like the longest ride of my life. A mixture of things added to the general shitty-ness:
1. my favorite broadway cd to sing with was scratched
2. It was rainy.....really rainy
3. I ended up having to stop at the Apple Store in Indy b/c my shift key wiring is messed up, and I have to go BACK to get my new keyboard installed (I'm on Nicci's comp)
5. I got lost while picking up T-shirts for studnet government and ended up having to stop at a retirement home in zionsville, IN to get directions and I walked in on a WW II Veteran luncheon that I got hit on by dirty old men

phheww number one best thing:
1. I ate Taco Bell while I was sober for the first time since I was in middle school

I just needed to get home, but I got to have a reflective ride. I decided that I really don't like Garrett. He's the guy that I work for at IUSA. He just doens't bring out my best work and has me do shit work that really is just covering his ass. I understand that YES I am an assistant but still, sitting in on a meeting that he couldn't go to? PSHHH I'm better than that. I think I'm going to talk to Besty (the president) and tell her that I haven't really been "shining" becauase I am not working well with Garrett. This whole situation reminds me of senior year when I wasn't working well with Luc on Kicking it Live. Luc and Garrett have the exact same personality and I think It's definantly something I can overcome and end up making him perhaps realize how he isen't really a good delegater.


notre dame recap:
SO FUN. Having Allison there was also a treat. We never really stopped, and


I am over the stuff that happened at ND b/w David and I . Bottom line. I dealt with it while I was there. I talked it out with Court, Elo, Emery and Bethany and listened to depressing coldplay on the way home. The trip was so successful except that I didn't get to see Bethany as much (oh and Notre Dame lost....)

Today I went and explored the nature around our house, did yoga, cleaned, and now i'm going cook dinner--- But for now I think because I am still semi-upset.... I will watch ONE more episode of Sex and City.

No comments: